- Morama Peanut Butter Spread
- Morama Almond Butter Spread
- Morama Hazelnut Butter with Cacao Spread
- 2 bananas
- 3 oz (100 g ) unsalted roasted peanuts
- 3 oz (100 g ) dried coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 3 oz (100 g ) hemp seeds
- 7 oz (100 g ) chocolate with high cocoa percentage (or dark chocolate)
- Wooden popsicle sticks
Peel the bananas, cut them in half and insert the popsicle stick in each half as a paddle, making sure not to break the banana.
Transfer banana popsicles to the freezer until they set. (It is best to leave them overnight.)
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler .
Remove banana popsicles from the freezer and fully cover each with peanut butter, chocolate, almond butter or any spread of your choice and add your favorite toppings.
Return the popsicles to the freezer for 2 more hours. Enjoy when they set!