- 2 cups Morama almond flour
- up of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Almond butter filling
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 ½ tbsp water
- 1oz (30 g) of finely chopped onion
- 8 oz (240 g) finely chopped cauliflower
- 4 oz (140 g) potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup Morama Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Pepper to taste
- ½ - ¾ cup Crunchy Breader Mix
Prepare a flaxseed egg by mixing the ground flaxseed with the water. Set aside.
Sauté onion in nonstick skillet over low-medium heat until lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
In the same skillet, sauté the cauliflower over low-medium heat. It should be slightly cooked and golden, but not too watery. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the flaxseed egg, combine the flaxseed egg, golden onion, cooked cauliflower, potato, parsley, chickpea flour, salt, paprika and pepper to taste.
Form 10-12 balls of the same size and arrange them on a piece of wax paper or silicone mat, lightly pressing each.
In a medium saucepan, heat up a little olive oil.
Roll each ball in the Crunchy Breader Mix to cover and place in the hot oil over medium heat. Fry to brown.
It is recommended to serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.