- 7.8 oz / 220 g Morama Brownies Flour Mix
- 2.3 oz / 65 g banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp Morama Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- 2 tbsp avocado, mashed
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk (soy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 12.3 oz / 350 g firm tofu (silken)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tbsp Morama Oat Flour
- 1 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
Combine all the ingredients for the brownies and set aside.
Blend all the cheesecake ingredients. Set aside.
Prepare a baking dish by lining it with waxed paper and pour both mixtures, interspersing one with the other.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove cheesecake brownie from the oven, let cool on a rack at room temperature. The cheesecake is slightly shaky when hot, but don't be alarmed, it's normal.
Once it cools down, let it rest in the fridge for 8 hours (or even better overnight).