2 hours 20 mins
- 1 oz (30 g) pitted dates
- ¼ cup Morama Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Morama Almond Flour
- ¼ cup of Morama Peanut Butter with Cocoa Spread
- ¼ cup sweet potato, cooked, mashed (no lumps)
- 1.3 fl oz (40 ml) of agave or maple syrup
- ½ cup shredded coconut
Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes. Then mash with a fork until you get a creamy paste.
Mix in all the ingredients and stir well until you get a homogeneous mass.
Separate into 10 balls and roll them in shredded coconut to cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
NOTE: Truffles keep best in the refrigerator.