- 1/2 cup Morama Hazelnut Butter with Cacao Spread
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Up to 4 tsp lukewarm water, as needed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup toasted or raw coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup flax seed flour
- 6 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix Morama Hazelnut Butter with Cacao Spread, honey, vanilla and cocoa powder. If the mixture seems too thick, add 2 teaspoons of lukewarm water and stir to thin.
Add in oats, coconut flakes, flax seed flour and chocolate chips and stir until evenly combined. At this point, if the mixture still doesn't stick well, add up to 2 more teaspoons of water as needed
Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator or freezer and cool until it is easier to handle and roll into sphere shape.
Remove from the refrigerator and form 1 inch (2.6 cm) balls. Keep them in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.