- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Morama Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Morama Muffin Flour Mix
- 2.5 oz / 70 g brown sugar
- Morama Hazelnut Butter Spread with Cocoa
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 ° C
In a medium bowl mix the milk and apple cider vinegar. Beat until the milk is very frothy. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
Add the coconut oil, 2 tbsp of hazelnut spread and vanilla and mix well.
Add the Muffin Flour Mix and sugar. Mix until you get a homogeneous texture (don't mix too much, just enough so that everything is incorporated).
Pour the batter into a 6 ” greased and floured baking dish and bake for 25-28 minutes.
When the cake cools, top with Morama Hazelnut Butter and spread to cover.