- ½ cup + 2 tbsp non-dairy milk (soy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 Sachet Morama Peanut Butter with Amaranth and Chia
- Fruit: strawberries, raspberries, banana, blueberries, etc.
In a medium bowl, mix the non-dairy milk with the apple cider vinegar. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
Add the Pancake Mix and stir with spatula making enveloping movements. Do not over mix.
Scop 1 tbsp of batter and place into preheated nonstick (or lightly greased) skillet over medium heat, forming very small discs.
Flip the pancakes when numerous bubbles appear on the surface. Continue cooking until the other side is cooked, then remove from the pan.
On a skewer, assemble a hotcake, then a banana slice, spread a little hazelnut cream on top of the banana, then add a strawberry slice, another hotcake, and so on. You can also assemble the skewers in the order you prefer and with the fruit of your choice.