- 1.3 oz / 35 g coconut oil
- 2.8 oz / 80 g Morama Keto Pancake Flour Mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Morama Almond Butter Spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3.4 fl oz / 100 ml of water
- 6 oz / 170g ripe banana, mashed
- 4.2 oz / 120 g rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 ° C.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil and almond butter spread. Add the vanilla and maple syrup and stir.
Add the water, mashed banana and mix again. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients (oat flour, keto pancake flour mix, cinnamon, dried cranberries, and flaxseed).
Stir wet ingredients mixture into the dry ones and stir until well combined, them without over-mixing.
Pour the batter into a square baking dish lined with wax paper.
Bake for 40-45 mins.
Remove from the oven and let cool before removing from the pan. Cut into squares and serve.