- 1.8 oz (50 g) of salami
- 6 tbsp Morama almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4.2 oz (120 g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 oz (30 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped chives
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F / 180 ° C.
Cut salami into small cubes and add to a large bowl.
Add Morama almond flour, baking powder, and paprika powder to the bowl and mix well.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the batter to a muffin pan and fill the cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool a bit and enjoy them warm or cold – both taste great!