- ½ - ¾ cup Morama Breader Mix
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2½ tbsp water
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 4.2 oz / 120 g cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2.5 oz / 70 g carrot, peeled, grated
- 5 oz / 140 g potato, peeled, grated
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Morama Oat Flour
- ¼ cup Morama Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- Pepper to taste
Prepare a flaxseed egg by mixing ground flaxseed with water. Set aside.
Sauté the garlic in a non-stick skillet over low-medium heat until lightly golden. Set aside.
In the same skillet, sauté the cauliflower over low-medium heat. It should be slightly cooked and golden, but not too watery. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the flaxseed egg, garlic, cauliflower, carrot, potato, cilantro, oat flour, chickpea flour, salt, cumin, and pepper to taste.
Form 10 croquettes of the same size and place them on waxed paper or silicone mat.
In a medium skillet, heat up a little olive oil.
Roll each croquette in Morama Breader Mix to cover and fry until brown in the hot oil over medium heat.
It is recommended to serve with ketchup or your favorite dip.