- 3 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 head cauliflower)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa and / or brown rice
- 3/4 cup of Morama Crunchy Breader Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp spices (chili powder, paprika, and / or cumin)
- 2 tsp salt
- Olive oil to thinly cover the bottom of a pan
Cauliflower: boil cauliflower florets in a pot for about 5 mins, until tender. Drain well.
Mix: In a food processor blend quinoa and cauliflower until semi-smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add eggs and spices. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated. Roll the dough into small balls (about a tablespoon per ball) and coat each ball with Morama Crunch Breader Mix.
Cooking: Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add several balls and cook for a few minutes on each side. You will need to turn them every now and then to get them to brown evenly. Serve with delicious dips, salads, bowls, or freeze for later!