- 1 cup Morama Pancake Mix
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 oz (70 g) grated zucchini
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 ° C
In a medium bowl, combine non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar and mix until slightly frothed. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and zucchini, and mix again.
Add the pancake flour and integrate with a spatula making enveloping movements (Do not over-mix).
Pour the batter into a small non-stick (or previously greased and floured) mold.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.